STMicroelectronics and CMP organise a two-day training on the ST’s 55nm BiCMOS technology at STMicroelectronics, Grenoble, France on September 17th and 18th, 2019.
The first day is an overview of the major analog, mix-signal and RF/mmW features of 55nm BiCMOS technology. Then follows a focus on the benefits of 55 BiCMOS technology, to address demanding Optical, Wireless and High-Performance RF and mmW Applications. For each category of circuits (digital, analog/RF and mmW), concrete presentation and strategy offer are given in order to highlight the main design features specific to BiCMOS55 and the resulting performances. Then simulations, verification and demos are proposed on the last day.
Tuesday September 17th: (9:15am – 5:45pm)
|9:15 - 9:30||Welcome + CMP presentation|
|9:30 - 10:00||Attendees introduction & expectation|
|10:00 - 12:30
(including 15mn break)
|BiCMOS55 technology overview|
|12:30 - 13:30||Lunch|
|13:30 - 15:45||Technology features & model|
|16:00 - 17:45||DK structure & content|
Wednesday September 18th: (9:00am – 4:00pm)
|9:00 - 11:00||Front end simulation, technology variations modeling & corners use + with demos on simulation|
|11:00 - 11:15||Break|
|11:15 - 13:00||Back end flow: physical verification (DRC, LVS)+ with DRC / LVS demos|
|13:00 - 14:00||Lunch|
|14:00 - 15:45||Back end flow: parasitic extraction (PEX), post layout simulation (PLS) + with PEX to PLS demos|
|15:45 - 16:00||Wrap-up session|
A full number of 25 people is accepted with a maximum of two persons by Institution.
Online booking deadline: 10 working days before the first day of the training.
- Training course fee: 480.00 EURO incl. 20% French VAT per person (fee is in Euro and includes a 20% French VAT).
- Special price for Europractice membership number is mandatory: 200.00 EURO exc. VAT per person.
Fee covers admission to the 2-day course, lunch, coffee breaks, and the course package, if any.
- Only pre-booked and confirmed delegates may attend,
- Fill-in and send the CMP Training booking request payment,
- Signature of appropriate technology non-disclosure agreements (NDA) and tool license agreements, in place.
Attendance is mandatory during these two days.
Booking request is open
- Availability: Europractice membership (number is mandatory): 200.00 EURO exc. VAT per person
Apply to attend:
- Availability: Non Europractice membership: 480.00 EURO incl. 20% French VAT per person
Apply to attend:
CANCELLATION AND REIMBURSEMENT POLICY
Substitutions are possible until 10 working days before the first day of the training. Any cancellation, made in writing to CMP and received before this date, will entitle to the reimbursement of the amount paid after deduction of 50€ for administrative fee. No reimbursement will be granted after this date.