SiGe BiCMOS 0.35 S35D4M5 from ams
Met. layer(s): 4, thick metal
MIM capacitor Poly layer(s): 2, high resistive poly.
Maximum die size: 2cm x 2cm
Usable cells: about 300 digital cells
Available I/O: I/O cell library with digital pads is available 3V, 3V/5V, 5V with internal level shifters
Temp. range: -40° C. / +125° C.
Supply voltage: 5V or 3.3V.
High performance analog/RF/digital process
Mixed signal analog/RF/digital, large digital designs, system on chip
Cadence IC 6.1.5 Cadence IC 5.1.41_USR6
Spectre, Hspice, Ultrasim, NC-Sim, ams-Designer (Cadence) Eldo, ModelSim, QuestaSim (Mentor Graphics) Hspice (Synopsys)
Assura, PVS (Cadence) Calibre (Mentor Graphics)
QRC (Cadence) Calibre xRC (Mentor Graphics)
Encounter Digital Implementation (EDI) (Cadence)
LV Digital standard cells and IO Libraries:
- CORELIB: General purpose digital library
- CORELIB_3B: Same as CORELIB with 3 busses (VDD, VSS, GND)
- IOLIB: IO pads (input, output, bidir). 3.3V and 5V available
- IOLIBC_3B: Core limited digital IO Libraries
- Core and IO cells are characterized for 1.8V, 2.2V, 2.7V, 3.3V.
Analog standard cells Libraries:
- IOLIB_ANA: Analog IO pads library
- IOLIBC_ANA_3B: Core limited Analog IO pads library
- IOLIB_ANA_HV: High Voltage Analog IO pads library
- A_CELLS: Analog Library
Typical leadtime: 10-12 weeks from MPW run deadline to packaged parts
From Q3/2017 to Q2/2018: Exceptional delayed leadtime: 16-18 weeks from MPW run deadline to to packaged parts