This Training is funded and organized in the Frame of the THINGS2DO EU project. The registration is free of charge for CMP users. Sign-up will be on a first come first serve basis.
28nm FDSOI training will be held in Grenoble on March 28th and 29th, 2018, attendance is mandatory on these 2 days.
Wednesday March 28th: (9:30am – 5:45pm)
- Technology Overview
- Analog/RF circuits: benefits of FD-SOI technology
- Technology Presentation: Process Features & Metal Stack Options
- 28FDSOI strategy offer
- DK structure & Content
Thursday March 29th: (9:00am – 4:15pm)
- FE Simulation, Model & corner use
- BE Flow, Physical Verification (DRC, LVS)
- BE Flow, Parasitics Extraction (PEX), Post Layout Simulation (PLS)
- With demos.
Sign-up will be on a first come first serve basis.
The registration is free of charge for invited partners and attendance is mandatory during these two days.
A CONFIRMATION of your registration will be sent to the email given within next days.
Registration is closed