The annual CMP users meeting, in the frame of NEXTS for Next Europractice eXtended Technologies and Services European project, held on Thursday 7 February 2019 in Paris at: IPGP, Paris.
This meeting was open to every person from academia or research laboratories or private companies, using, or interested in CMP services.
This year, in addition to report on 2018 activities, CMP was pleased to present the evolution of our services and to introduce new services and offers, by prominent experts in these fields.
2019 Presented slides (PDF)
- 2019 Agenda
- Introduction, J-Ch. Crébier, CMP
- 2018 activity results, K. Torki, CMP
- STMicroelectronics MPW services, A.-S. Moreau, CMP
- Imaging Technologies at STMicroelectronics, Sara Pellegrini, STMicroelectronics
- 28nm FD-SOI RTL to GDS design flow tutorial, new developments, Ch. Rabache, CMP
- Flip-chip & Advanced packaging, L. Kerachev, CMP
- 0.35µm, 0.18µm MPW services, K. Torki, CMP
- Microelectronic Marin – EM – Ultra low power technology services through CMP, Ch. Terrier, EM
- ON Semi technology services through CMP, S. Vanhaeverbeke, ON Semi
- MEMS & Photonics MPW services, MIRPHAB, F. Berthollet, CMP
- NEXTS (Europractice), K. Torki, CMP
- myCMP: MPW specialized web application, A. Chagoya, CMP
- Add-on services, J. Perret, CMP
- Closing remarks, J-Ch. Crébier, CMP.
Invited persons: Presented slides (PDF) of previous years:
Performances of recent outstanding 28FDSOI circuits and systems taped out through the CMP services, Andreia Cathelin, STMicroelectronics
Adding LETI Non Volatile Memories for new design exploration, Etienne Nowak, CEA-LETI
ID-XploreTM: A Disruptive Innovation for Analog IP providers, Ramy Iskander, INTENTO
OxRAM memories: a disruptive technology for disruptive designs, Luca Perniola, CEA LETI
Hot Topics at ams in 2017, Andreas Wild, ams
Photonic IC design using PhoeniX Software solutions, Luis Jorge, PhoeniX Software